Knowing how important the health of our red blood cells are to our wellbeing, if we’re looking for something to ensure our red blood cells are clean, healthy and plentiful, wouldn’t we look for something that gives our body exactly the tools it needs to do this? Of course we would.
And what is the most essential substance that our body uses to build and transport red blood cells? Hemoglobin. So it makes sense that we should, somehow, give our body hemoglobin! “But how?” I hear you ask. “Snow Algae Chlorophyll”, is my answer.
Benefits of snowphyl forte
- Containing high levels of the vitamins A, C and E, Snow Algae chlorophyll has strong antioxidant capacity and has also been found to help reduce inflammation.
Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory:
- containing high levels of the vitamins A, C and E, Snow Algae chlorophyll has strong antioxidant capacity and has also been found to help reduce inflammation.
Chelation of Heavy Metals:
- Snow Algae chlorophyll is one of the most important chelates in nature. Its ability to bind to and remove toxic heavy metals such as mercury makes it an extremely powerful healer. I’m about to have four mercury fillings removed, and you can bet that I will be getting PLENTY of chlorophyll into my body after the procedure!
Treats Bad Breath:
- This one is a real bonus and really works! Snow Algae Chlorophyll has a double-action remedy for bad breath. Firstly, as a deodorizer, it will eliminate odors in the mouth and throat, but secondly (and more importantly) it promotes a healthy digestive tract – which is the primary reason for bad breath.
Wound Healing & Antiseptic:
- While Snow Algae chlorophyll doesn’t actually have antiseptic properties of its own, it, quite remarkably, DOES have the ability to aid our body’s tissue in destroying germs. By strengthening tissue, it increases the disease resistance of cells and, at the same time, prevents the growth of bacteria! Research also suggests that chlorophyll greatly assists in wound healing and prevention of reinfection.
Rapid Delivery of Magnesium:
- Snow Algae chlorophyll is rich in magnesium, which is a highly alkaline mineral and so consuming chlorophyll rich foods has a highly alkalizing effect on the body. Magnesium is super-important as it helps to deliver much needed oxygen to cells and tissues, bone formation, nerve and muscle function – PLUS – magnesium is critical for our cardiovascular system, digestive system, nervous system, muscles, kidneys, liver, hormone-secreting glands, and brain all rely on magnesium for their metabolic function.
Contains vitamin K, C, folic acid, iron, calcium, protein:
- Which are all also essential in building and repairing red blood cells and boosting our immune system.
Good for weight loss and diabetes